Create an account HERE
Lifeguard Certification Class Sign Up HERE
We Offer Swim Lessons, Lap Swimming, Party Rentals and More.
Welcome to Max Aquatics, an indoor, 25 yard, 6 lane pool serving the instructional, fitness and recreational needs of all ages and skill levels in the western suburbs (Western Springs, LaGrange, LaGrange Park, Brookfield, Riverside and more) and nearby neighborhoods of Chicago. We are conveniently located in McCook, across the street to the south and east of The Max sports complex.
We are located in a great swimming community. According to USA Swimming, Chicago is the #2 swim market in the country behind Southern California.
What makes Max Aquatics different? We are NOT just a swim school. While our main focus is on teaching youngsters water safety and swimming skills, we have programs for swimmers from 6 months to senior citizens.
We offer a variety of swim lessons starting with Baby 'n Me at 6 months, small group lessons starting at age 3 and organized according to age.
STOP IN FOR A FREE EVALUATION FOR LESSONS. Stop in or call us to set up a time.
- Lap Swimming – Swim on your own time, or if you would like some instruction and an organized workout, join our Adult Lap Swimming group on Saturdays from 6:30-8:30 AM. We will have a coach on deck to help with instruction and a work out program. This program is for adults of all levels, from beginner to advanced. You can come as long as you'd like or leave when you'd like.
- Water Aerobics – We offer a variety of classes emphasizing cardio conditioning and muscle toning.
- Private lessons and Adult Swim Lessons are also available. Contact us for more information on packages and pricing.
- Party Rental – Let Max Aquatics host your next birthday party, end of season sport’s party or special event.
- Family Swim – Open pool time to come in and practice what you learned in lessons or just to have some family fun
We look forward to seeing you at the pool.
This week at Max Aquatics:
- Summer session registration is now available. We are offering Summer Camps and swim lessons.
- Lifeguard Certification Class, May 19-21. Must be 15 years of age or older and be able to pass a basic swimming test (300 yards). Register HERE
- We have added two new Water Running classes, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:00 AM, come and give it a try!
- Water Aerobics: Monday 7 PM / Tuesday Noon / Wednesday 9 AM
- New Friday schedule: 5:30 AM to 7 PM. Lap swimming will be available from 6-7 PM in addition to the morning lap swim time.
- Get ready for Summer swim clubs with one of our stroke clinics or our non-competitive swim club. Tryout required for swim club.