Sign Up for Winter Break Camps HERE
Sign Up HERE for Riverside Resident Open Swim
Create an account HERE
We Offer Swim Lessons, Lap Swimming, Party Rentals and More.
Welcome to Max Aquatics, an indoor, 25 yard, 6 lane pool serving the instructional, fitness and recreational needs of all ages and skill levels in the western suburbs (Western Springs, LaGrange, LaGrange Park, Brookfield, Riverside and more) and nearby neighborhoods of Chicago. We are conveniently located in McCook, across the street to the south and east of The Max sports complex.
We are located in a great swimming community. According to USA Swimming, Chicago is the #2 swim market in the country behind Southern California.
What makes Max Aquatics different? We are NOT just a swim school. While our main focus is on teaching youngsters water safety and swimming skills, we have programs for swimmers from 6 months to senior citizens.
We offer a variety of swim lessons starting with Baby 'n Me at 6 months, small group lessons starting at age 3 and organized according to age.
STOP IN FOR A FREE EVALUATION FOR LESSONS. Stop in or call us to set up a time.
- Lap Swimming – Swim on your own time, or if you would like some instruction and an organized workout, join our Adult Swim Club on Tuesdays from 9:00-10:00 AM. We will have a coach on deck to help with instruction and a work out program. This program is for adults of all levels, from beginner to advanced. You can come as long as you'd like or leave when you'd like.
- Water Aerobics & Water Running– We offer a variety of classes emphasizing cardio conditioning and muscle toning.
- Private lessons and Adult Swim Lessons are also available. Contact us for more information on packages and pricing.
- Party Rental – Let Max Aquatics host your next birthday party, end of season sport’s party or special event.
- Family Swim – Open pool time to come in and practice what you learned in lessons or just to have some family fun
We look forward to seeing you at the pool.
This week at Max Aquatics:
- Registration for Winter classes and camps is available. Sign up online, stop in or give us a call to register.
- Adult Swim Club has been off to a great start. Class is Tuesday mornings 9AM. We will have a coach on deck for instruction. Childcare is available. First class is FREE!!!
- We have added a Water Running class on Wednesday evenings at 7 PM in addition to the Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 AM classes, come and give it a try!
- Water Aerobics: Monday 7 PM / Wednesday 8 AM
- Join our non-competitive swim club for the winter, we are offering 2 day a week options at 4PM and 7PM Tuesdays and Thursdays and Monday and Wednesday at 4PM. There is a Sunday 4PM swim club option too! Tryout required for swim club.